• Business torts
• Partnership and other ownership disputes
• Contract Enforcement
• Trade Secret Enforcement
• Real Property Disputes
Education & Experience
- Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, Provo, Utah
- J.D. – 2012
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
- B.S., Masters of Accountancy – 2007
- Law Clerk, Honorable Ted Stewart, U.S. District Court, Utah, 2012 to 2013
- Prior to Law School – worked as a Certified Public Accountant and financial statement auditor with PricewaterhouseCoopers in Seattle, Washington
Professional Associations & Civil Activities
- Utah State Bar, Member
- Southern Utah Bar, Member
- United States District Court, District of Utah
Reported & Representative Cases
- In 2019, Jeff successfully represented his client in a two-week jury trial against a former owner on breach of contract and fraud claims. The Court awarded his client a judgment in excess of $1.8 million.
- In 2018, Jeff assisted defrauded individuals in pursuing a securities fraud claim in federal court, achieving an award or double damages and attorney fees.
- In 2019, Jeff successfully assisted his client in obtaining a preliminary injunction preventing the wrongful sale of her home.