Jeff Miles is a senior associate at Snow Jensen & Reece. His practice focuses primarily on litigation, including business torts, partnership and other ownership disputes, contract enforcement, fraud, trade secret enforcement, negligence, construction, and real property disputes. Jeff represents individuals and businesses in a variety of litigation areas and enjoys all aspects of litigation. He particularly enjoys drawing on his accounting and audit background to untangle complex disputes and bring justice for his clients.
- Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, Provo, Utah
- J.D. – 2012
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
- B.S., Masters of Accountancy – 2007
- Law Clerk, Honorable Ted Stewart, U.S. District Court, Utah, 2012 to 2013
- Prior to Law School – worked as a Certified Public Accountant and financial statement auditor with PricewaterhouseCoopers in Seattle, Washington
Professional Associations & Civil Activities
- Utah State Bar, Member
- Southern Utah Bar, Member
- United States District Court, District of Utah
- In 2019, Jeff successfully represented his client in a two-week jury trial against a former owner on breach of contract and fraud claims. The Court awarded his client a judgment in excess of $1.8 million.
- In 2018, Jeff assisted defrauded individuals in pursuing a securities fraud claim in federal court, achieving an award or double damages and attorney fees.
- In 2019, Jeff successfully assisted his client in obtaining a preliminary injunction preventing the wrongful sale of her home.