Providing Comprehensive Service For Diverse Business Needs
Our attorneys have extensive experience representing employers of all sizes, including private businesses and government entities, in navigating the ever-changing landscape of employment law.
Foresight and Insulation
Running a business takes foresight and execution. From a legal perspective, proper planning and preparation can make a big difference in supporting smooth operations. Our attorneys have served southern Utah’s business community for 35 years. Our attorneys can help businesses:
- Develop standardized personnel policies and procedures
- Draft and enforce noncompete, nondisclosure and confidentiality agreements
- Draft binding employment agreements
Furthermore, our attorneys have decades of experience defending businesses in litigation.
Strength and Support
While processes, contracts and procedures can help insulate a business, every business is exposed to certain levels of risk. Our attorneys have decades of experience exercising every level of legal action to protect our clients’ best interests. We are prepared to deal with any dispute that may arise:
- Employment litigation defense before state court and administrative agencies
- Workers’ compensation claims
- Wrongful discharge and harassment claims
While many disputes can be resolved without litigation, our attorneys are prepared to defend our clients from all employee-related disputes.