Victoria Carlton is an associate attorney with Snow Jensen & Reece. She earned her Juris Doctor from the J. Reuben Clark Law School at Brigham Young University concurrently with a Masters in Public Administration, as a Romney Endowment Scholarship Recipient, from the Marriott School of Business at Brigham Young University in 2016. During law school, Victoria was a research assistant to Professor David H. Moore; Victoria completed judicial externships with the Honorable Judge Ted Stewart, United States District Court, and the Honorable Judge L.A. Dever, Utah’s Third Judicial District Court; and, legal clerkships with the Utah Attorney General's Office Executive Team; Salt Lake County Civil Division, and City of South Salt Lake.
Following graduation, Ms. Carlton completed a one-year Legal Fellowship with the Federal Public Defender's Office in San Antonio, Texas; and, a one-year clerkship with the Honorable Judges David M. Connors, David R. Hamilton, and Robert J. Dale in Utah's Second Judicial District Court.
• Civil Litigation
• Real Estate
• Municipal and Land Use Planning
- Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, – J.D. (2016)
- BYU Law Review, Senior Associate
- Journal of Public Law, Managing Editor of Submissions
- International Law & Management Review, Managing Editor of Submissions
- Education & Law Journal, Associate Editor
- Brigham Young University, Marriott School of Business, – MPA (2016)
- Romney Endowment Scholarship Recipient
- Teaching Assistant, Professor Aaron Miller
- Utah Valley University, Political Science – B.S. (2012)
Professional Associations & Civil Activities
- Utah State Bar, Member
Recognitions & Awards
- J. Reuben Clark Dean’s Fellow – Academic Success Mentor
Publications & Presentations
- A Need for Reform–In the Wake of the Penn State Scandal, BYU Education and Law Journal, 2015 BYU Educ. & L.J. 507, 2015.
- Working Toward World Peace in Non-International Armed Conflict, BYU International Law & Management Review Journal, 10BYU Int’l L.& Mgmt. Rev. 210, 2015.