Victoria Carlton is an associate attorney at Snow Jensen & Reece, and her practice focuses primarily on commercial and civil litigation, including contract enforcement, fraud, municipal law, construction, and real property disputes. She has developed a high level of expertise in these areas of law, accompanied by her expertise gained as a law clerk in Utah’s Second District Court, and focuses on providing the client an advocate and guide through difficult legal disputes.
- Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, – J.D. (2016)
- Law Review, Senior Editor
- Journal of Public Law, Managing Editor of Administration
- Research Assistant, Dean David H. Moore
- International Law & Management Review, Managing Editor of Submissions
- Education & Law Journal, Associate Editor
- Brigham Young University, Marriott School of Business, – MPA (2016)
- Romney Endowment Scholarship Recipient
- Teaching Assistant, Professor Aaron Miller
- Utah Valley University, Political Science – B.S. (2012)
- Honors: magna cum laude
Professional Associations & Civil Activities
- Utah Bar Journal Editor, Utah Law Developments, 2021 to Present
- Utah State Bar, Young Lawyers Division, Southern Utah Liaison, 2021 to Present
- RRCI, Red Rock Center for Independence, Board Member, 2021 to Present
- WIN, Women’s Influence Network, Incorporator and Board Member, 2021 to Present
Recognitions & Awards
- J. Reuben Clark Dean’s Fellow – Academic Success Mentor
Publications & Presentations
- A Need for Reform–In the Wake of the Penn State Scandal, BYU Education and Law Journal, 2015 BYU Educ. & L.J. 507, 2015.
- Working Toward World Peace in Non-International Armed Conflict, BYU International Law & Management Review Journal, 10BYU Int’l L.& Mgmt. Rev. 210, 2015.
- H.B. 82 and Utah’s Pursuit of Affordable Housing, Utah Bar Journal, Volume 35, No. 1, 41–42.