Established Property Rights And Litigation Attorneys In St. George
At Snow Jensen & Reece, P.C., we have a reputation as experienced and respected litigators who provide strong representation that meets client needs. With locations in St. George, Cedar City and Kanab, we represent real estate developers, commercial clients, homeowners and buyers, and homeowners associations across Utah. We also have attorneys licensed to practice in Nevada.
With strong local roots and a commitment to serving our community, we take a team approach to resolving complex property issues. This means you and your issue receive the benefit of all of our combined years of experience, legal acumen and skill. Whether you need a simple contract review, have boundary issue, need to secure development rights or defend your rights at a hearing or in court, we can help.
A Very Broad Base Of Legal And Litigation Services
When litigation becomes necessary, our firm stands ready to assist you. We handle all types of complex real estate litigation, including:
- Title disputes
- Adverse possession and quiet title actions
- Land use disputes (municipal/county zoning, permits, conditional use, etc.)
- Broken/breach of transaction
- Infringement issues (improper use, setbacks, nuisances, property damage, etc.)
- Leasing disputes
- Commercial landlord-tenant disputes
- Homeowners association (HOA)/condominium association issues (covenants, CC&Rs, etc.)
- Tenancy-in-common issues
- Development disputes
- Disputes with municipal authorities
- Eminent domain cases
- Water law disputes (riparian rights, groundwater contamination)
Proven Title And Easement Disputes Lawyers
Our experienced, dedicated legal team will not only fight tough during litigation but also fight smart. We maintain a high degree of professionalism and ethical standards and are results-oriented – keeping the goal of obtaining the best possible resolution in mind at every phase. To this end, we will make use of mediation, arbitration and other alternative dispute resolution (ADR) techniques whenever possible.