Legal Experience and Local Roots

Offering professional legal services to individuals and businesses since 1986.

Real Estate Transactions Attorneys

Snow Jensen & Reece, P.C., is the largest locally owned and headquartered firm in southern Utah. With offices in St. George, Cedar City and Kanab, we can handle complex real estate transactions for clients throughout Utah. We also have attorneys licensed in Nevada. We have extensive experience in commercial and residential real estate development, having represented and continuing to represent some of the largest and most successful real estate developers in southern Utah. We also represent commercial clients, homeowners and buyers, and homeowners associations.

We can advise you from start to finish in the commercial or residential development process. For example, we can:

  • Represent your interests with respect to securing development rights
  • Create or amend covenants, conditions, restrictions and community standards
  • Prepare and negotiate leases, sale and purchase contracts, and other necessary contracts
  • Appear on your behalf before public committees, board or other public bodies
  • Address legal issues and challenges as they arise

We have significant experience with respect to negotiation, establishment, interpretation, and litigation of easements and other interests or estates in land.

Residential Development Lawyers Serving Utah

Our law firm is well-respected in the community and among local decision-makers. We do our due diligence at the front end of contract negotiations, working to resolve matters through negotiation and alternative dispute resolution to minimize conflicts and avoid litigation.

If necessary, retain the services of engineers and architects to assist with drafting or reviewing contracts and other documents. Additionally, we can recommend professionals to assist with any phase of your project.

Call Us Today About Your Real Estate Matter

To talk to a real estate transactions attorney, call our firm at 435-215-4960 or fill out and submit the online form.